Cancer is a disease in which cells grow uncontrollably and form tumors. Cancer is any malignant growth or tumor caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division; it is nothing but the abnormal and uncontrolled cell division of the normal cell of the body. The cells which will follow a systematic life cycle to undergo cell division, somehow becomes uncontrollable and starts multiplying rapidly and sometimes acquires abnormal characters.
Cancer is also defined as the name for diseases in which the body’s cells become abnormal and divide without control.
The cancer may spread to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system or the blood stream. Cancer cells may invade nearby tissues.
The word cancer actually means “crab,” like the zodiac sign. Around 400 B.C., Greek physician Hippocrates is said to have named the disease karkinos, which is Greek for “crab,” when he noticed that tumors formed a crab-like shape. The word cancer describes not just a disease, but any sort of evilness that can spread. Hatred and bigotry are cancers that can destroy communities.
There are more than 200 different types of, known cancers that afflict humans.
Cancer is also described as a class of diseases characterized by out-of-control cell growth
In actual sense a monologue is a speech, delivered by one person, or a long one-sided conversation, without any input or interference by others. In Hindi it is also called ‘Ekapatrika’ or also called the mono-act in simple sense.
The Greek root word monologos translates to “speaking alone,” and that’s a monologue: one person doing all the talking. In theatre, sometimes a character has a monologue that they perform. In a simple way and a perfect example is, we all might have an internal monologue-where you talk to yourself to better understand some dilemma. Some people talk forever in a constant monologue, never letting you speak.
If two people talk back and forth, it’s a dialogue, which is different and probably more fun for everyone.
now let us see some of the symptoms of cancer
Here are the basic symptoms of the basic cancers:
– Bladder cancer – pain in abdomen, blood in urine.
-Bone cancer – pain, swelling, fractures,loss, nausea, weakness.
– Brain cancer – headaches, dizzines, vision and memory problems, fatigue, weight loss, nausea.
– Breast cancer – lumps in the breast, swollen lymph nodes, discharge from the nipple.
– Colorectal cancer – blood in stools, abdominal pain, weight loss,or constipation, loss of appetite, fatigue.
– Kidney cancer – blood in urine, back pain.
– Leukemia – paleness, fatigue,symptoms, pain in bones, swollen lymph nodes, night sweats.
– Lung cancer – persistent cough, whizzing, pain in the chest, blood in the sputum, enlarge lymph nodes.
– Melanoma – bumps in the skin, changes in the mole, easy.
–lymphoma – swelling in the lymph nodes, neck, groin, under arm, fatigue, fever, weight loss, bone pain.
– Oral cancer – any lump in the mouth, pain, bleeding, ulcers.
– Ovarian cancer – abdominal pain, swelling, vaginal bleeding.
– Pancreatic cancer – abdominal swelling, pain, weight loss, back pain,skin color.
– Prostate cancer – back pain, pain in the pelvis, frequent urinating, pain, blood in urine.
– Stomach cancer – vomiting blood o or blood in the stool, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, loss of apetite.
– Uterine cancer – pain in the pelvic area, bleeding, painfull urination, pain during intercourse.Advertisements